Thursday, January 04, 2007

Rachel in Manton?????


Well, Rachel isn't really home in Manton in person, but she does come into my family room every day via my computer. She is now the lead on Studio Classroom, and I can get her TV program
and watch her "teach" with Gabe. What fun that is for me! Today she was talking about her brother being good in Math, and her sister in Science. It's always fun to hear her refer to our family! You never know what Rachel will look like...sometimes she has long straight hair, curly hair, her hair put up on top of her head, or even wearing a long black wig! Not matter what they do with her make-up or hairstyle, she is still our Rachel. She "perks" up my day when I watch her...and seeing her each day helps me not get so homesick for her! I LOVE the new show, Rachel!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, mom, you really do listen to the show! :) You're such a devoted student! ha ha thanks for the encouragement. We just finished an entire week of lessons on "Mothers," so you'll be hearing me talk about you in May! :)
I'll keep you guessing until then...

Deb said...

Can't wait to see what she has to say about you in May. :-)

It is so much fun to read about her times over there. The Lord truly has blessed her!

And you, too, my friend, are truly blessed by your children! They have been so much fun to watch grow up. Thanks for sharing them!