Friday, March 09, 2007

Is SPRING Coming Soon????


According to the calendar, this is the month that spring is to arrive! Unfortunately in Michigan, it doesn't matter what the calendar dates are - we still have winter here! The temps are getting better - we're to be in the high 30's low 40's this coming weekend - so hopefully, some of our snow will melt. This morning I went and measured our snow - we have 34" on the ground - but the drifts and piles are much higher - in fact, some of our piles that have been plowed from the parking lot could be great for skiing down hill! One of these days, spring will arrive - and we will rejoice and be glad!

2 comments:

Deb said...

I don't care what the calender says...I've got Spring in my heart & a Spring in my step. :-)

Rachel said...

Oh, my goodness...I don't think I'll know how to react around all that snow when I come home! I haven't seen snow for about 4 years! Ai-yo!