Monday, September 18, 2006

30th Wedding Anniversary


Thirty years ago today, God gave me the desires of my heart when I married my best friend! We have had a WONDERUL 30 years together(they have gone so fast!!!). The Lord has blessed us with 4 wonderful children and 3 great sons-in law. I praise the Lord for a husband that not only tells me he loves me, but shows me in so many ways. His walk with the Lord is so strong, and his commitment to our marrige has never wavered! Thirty more years? I sure hope so!!! But if the Lord comes first, that's fine with me - we'll just join hand and go up to heaven together!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary, dad and mom!!! It's nice to know that after 30 years, you still love each other more than ever! Here's to another 30 years!

P.S. I borrowed the photo of you two for my blog...hope that's okay! :)

danlanning said...

thanks for the great example of continued love toward each other-

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Nancy said...

Thanks so much for all the wonderful anniversary greetings...We have the best children in the world, and we love you so much!

Deb said...

To our BEST FRIENDS, Happy, Blessed 30 years. Can't think of a more perfect couple to set such a wonderful example. We love you both!!