Wednesday, July 04, 2007

The Three M's





The three M's (Matt, Mommy and Micah) are celebrating their 5th anniversary on July 6th!


After a fairytale romance - which began in Taiwan, Matt and Rachel are celebrating 5 years of beautiful marriage. Rachel took the Biblical words seriously, "Whither you go, I will go...." and off she went to Taiwan with her loving husband! What a great 5 years they have had...and how blessed they are with the arrival of Micah Matthew.


Congratulations on your 5th anniversary! We love you!!!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, thanks, mom! :) And I have always appreciated how supportive you and dad have been with my "travels to foreign lands." :) Love you!

Rachel said...

Wow, thanks, mom! :) And I have always appreciated how supportive you and dad have been with my "travels to foreign lands." :) Love you!

Deb said...

What fun...another celebration! Such blessings!