Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I too have been Tagged!

I've been "tagged" by my beautiful new daughter-in-law (or daughter-in-love) and here are my 8 facts/moments

1. I LOVE having all of my children and their mates and my 2 wonderful grandbabies all together with us under the same roof - even if it's only for several hours or several days. There is just something so special about all being together - and I especially LOVE being a grandma...what a blessing from the Lord - Brock and Micah!
2. I LOVED being pregnant....excited about the new life that would come into our home! We didn't know what were were expecting until the moment each one came...but how we loved each one!
3. I loved our family vacations as our kids were growing up...and now when Bob and I just go somewhere special...even at an overnight bed and breakfast - or all the way to Taiwan! It's always such an adventure
4.I love a neat home - everything picked up (but don't look under the beds...those dust bunnies are probably all running around wild!)
5. I always have to keep the wash up-to-date...I can't stand piles in the basket
6. I'm a short order/quick meal cook - sometimes I see how fast I can get a meal together, using the least amount of pots and pans and yet have it nurishing and tasty. At times I only have about 5-10 minutes to get something together
7. I love speaking - ladies groups, Mother/Daughter banquets, AWANA devotions, giving devotions at showers, etc. Ok- I can hear all of you, and yes I just love to talk!!!!
8. I hate wearing shoes...but love my new Crocks!

3 comments:

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

Thank you for doing this!! I agree, a neat house, is a must! :) We look forward to all being under one roof again soon! Those are fun times....

Rachel said...

We're quite similar except that loads of unfolded laundry don't bother me in the least! As long as it's clean, I don't care if it's still in the basket! :) But I'd have to agree with you on #3, 4, 6, 7, and 8!

Deb said...

This is way too much fun! I, too, agree with a clean house and I am so BIG on organization. Remember our church cleaning days! LOL