Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year to you!




It's the start of a New Year so we all begin thinking about making resolutions.
A resolution usually means that we want to resolve to improve or better ourselves and that's always good, especially in the spiritual areas of our lives.

Here are a few of my resolutions that I want to work on this year...


A better prayer life....
Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray,
and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice." Psalm 55:17

Counting my blessings....
"Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits,
even the God of our salvation. Selah." Psalm 68:19

Spending more time in God's Word..
"More to be desired are they (God's Word) than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

Living the Christian life is just one day at a time - day by day, hour by hour, moment by moment.....and that will all add up to doing our best for Him during this New Year.

No comments: