Thursday, December 13, 2007

Lunchtime Buddies




What a fun lunch we 4 gals had at Applebee's in Big Rapids. Sharon came from Kentwood, Deb from Cedar Springs, and Beckie and I drove from Manton. What a great time we had together. We try to do this 3-4 times a year - celebrating birthdays! Deb's birthday is on Christmas Day, so we did a lot of celebrating with gifts and fellowship. We've had this great friendship for MANY years, and we are so thankful that we are all in the same state of Michigan again and can get together! Love you three!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Now that is what I call a bunch of good lookin' G'Ma's!

Thank YOU my wonderful friends for a very special day! It's always the highlight of my year!

I am so blessed!

One of the Girls 4...maybe we should change our name to the G'Ma's 4!