Saturday, August 26, 2006

A-B-C's

Have you ever tried to write out the ABC's of what God is? Here are just a few that are in my journal....


He IS:
A - The ALPHA - the beginning
B- the one who gave his BLOOD for my redemption
C- The God of all COMFORT
D- The DOOR - only way to Heaven
E- The EVERLASTING FATHER
F- The FIRM FOUNDATION
G- Our GUIDE
H- Our HIDING PLACE
I- Our INDWELLER
J- The JUDGE
K- The KING OF KINGS
L- The LORD OF LORDS
M- The MOLDER and shaper of my life
N- The NAME above all NAMES
O- OMNIPOTENT
P- Our PROVIDER
Q- The place of QUIET rest
R- My REASON for living
S- My SALVATION
T- The ultimate TEACHER
U- Our UNCHANGING God
V- VICTORIOUS over death
W- one that WASHES us WHITER than snow
X- the one we X-PECT to see one day!
Y- YESTERDAY, today and forever
Z- my ZEST for life

1 comment:

Deb said...

Everyone should know their ABC's!