Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Baa, Baa...lots of sheep



This morning, 10 ladies from church came to draw, cut and paint sheep. They turned out sooooooo cute! What fun we had talking while we worked! We have a lot of artistic ladies at the church - I was mainly the "gopher" for everyone (they know I'm artistically deprived! HA!). These 20 sheep will be used for our float in the Labor Day parade. Our Cubbies and Sparkies will be dressed as shepherds....and we're using the verse: "My sheep hear My voice and I know them, and they follow Me." John 10:27. We'll make the float look like a hillside of sheep and shepherds. You'll need to come to the parade to see the finished product!!

3 comments:

Deb said...

They are so cute!

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

So cute....!

Rachel said...

Fun! I've always been fond of sheep. (since my name means, "little lamb")