Monday, October 09, 2006

Beautiful Lake Michigan and fall colors









Today on our day off, Bob and I went on a beautiful color tour. We started in Traverse City, and then went to Empire where we walked along Lake Michigan and the sand dunes.















Driving back through Frankfort, Buelah and Mesick, we saw such vivid color with our fall leaves ...so many reds and yellows with a lot of green pine trees intermixed. What a wonderful day we had! Only our Creator God could make our different seasons so breath-taking and so different!
*****Just a note about Michigan weather ...on the news they said we could get some snow-flakes in the air this weekend! I'm not ready for that yet!

2 comments:

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

I loved seeing the leaves changing colors this weekend and I hope they still last until this coming weekend! My favorite are the bright and vibrant yellows!

Deb said...

It truly is amazing to see God's art work. What a beautiful day off you had. I think my favorite colors is the deep red. This is my favorite time of year.