Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Woodpeckers Might have to GO!!!














Our beutiful fall leaves are getting water-logged and falling off of our trees so quickly as we are getting a LOT of rain this week! It seems that our fall weather in Michigan can bring a lot of rain with it.

Deuteronomy 11:14 states:
"Then I will send rain on your land in its season, both autumn and spring rains, so that you may gather in your grain..."


Here is a cute poem on Rain from a young student

The Reason for Rain

My teacher asked me to explain
what makes the clouds pour down their rain.
I said, "I know, I know that one!
Dad makes it rain to spoil my fun.
See, often on a Saturday
- the day I go outside to play -
Dad makes it rain and I know why.
He wants chores done until I die."
At least that's how it seems to me -
My teacher seemed to disagree.

1 comment:

Deb said...

It's raining here, too! Leaves are coming down fast! Almost time for a long winter's nap!